Faculty and Staff
Mohd R. A. Sheikh, M.D.
M. Raashid Sheikh, MD received his Doctorate of Medicine from University of Kashmir, India. He completed his residency in general surgery at the University of Illinois, Chicago, and received his fellowship training in Hepatobiliary Surgery and Transplantation from University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA and Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic surgery and Robotic Surgery from Methodist Medical Center, Dallas, TX.
A board certified surgeon, Dr. Sheikh is a member of several associations including the American College of Surgeons, Americas Hepatopancreatobiliary Association, Society of Surgical Oncology and Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract.
Dr. Sheikh’s clinical expertise includes treating benign and malignant diseases of the liver, bile ducts, gallbladder, duodenum, pancreas and spleen with a focus in minimally invasive (robotic and laparoscopic) approach.
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- USC Care Medical Group, Inc.
Areas of Treatment
- Gallbadder Surgery
Surgery and Transplant
- Hepatobiliary/Pancreatic Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine - Government Medical College Srinagar
- Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital - General Surgery
- University of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospital - General Surgery
- Methodist Health System - Hepatobiliary Surgery
- American Board of Surgery